PPC vs SEO
In this article we delve into the benefits of PPC, SEO and the comparisons between the two illustrious acronyms you’ve heard so much about.
Call 01206 615 010 to kickstart your digital marketing.
In digital marketing, we like to use acronyms as a simple yet effective way of getting the job done quicker. Using these acronyms as we search, communicate and go about our daily work is a great bonus for those of us who know and understand what they mean. On the other hand, those not familiar with digital marketing, PPC and SEO might be a little confused as to what we’re talking about…
PPC and SEO are both digital marketing strategies that involve a number of carefully refined techniques. The ultimate aim of both strategies is to help businesses grow their brand. Whether this is done through ranking on the first page of Google, or by having sponsored ads listed on search engines, the aim is clear – to improve brand exposure, generating leads and eventually resulting in sales for the business.
So, which is which? Here’s our guide to PPC vs SEO. Read on to discover the differences between PPC and SEO. We’ll also help you find out which of these digital marketing strategies may benefit you the most, or whether a combination of the two could be the best way forward for your business.
What Is Pay Per Click? (PPC)
PPC stands for pay per click, a form of digital marketing advertising that utilises one of search engines, as well as other web pages. PPC ads appear everywhere online, so it’s likely you’ve clicked on one and even purchased from the company who ran it without knowing you were enticed by this popular digital marketing strategy.
What are the Benefits of PPC?
Utilising PPC ads is a great digital marketing tool, and with it comes an array of outstanding benefits for your business. Here we’ll discuss a few of the benefits linked to using PPC ads as a digital marketing technique.
- Quicker than SEO. PPC is a much quicker way to instantly get the word about your business out there. To achieve successful SEO, you could be working on your website for months.
- Provides useful data about your leads. Gain access to information such as age, location and previous data collected on your audience. This enables you to interpret what they respond well to as you work on designing future campaigns.
- Flexible budget possibilities. With PPC, you can set your own budget limitations. Don’t be put off by the sometimes costly prices of a total SEO package. PPC allows you to start with just a small budget. Improve the performance of each upcoming campaign as it’s released, simply by adjusting a few keywords once you’ve analysed the data from the campaign prior, and so forth.
What Is SEO? (Search Engine Optimisation)
SEO is search engine optimisation, and again; it makes amazing use out of the very “homepage” of the internet – search engines like Google!
What is SEO?
SEO is an unbeatable digital marketing strategy that allows us to achieve a great deal of things with each and every one of our clients. Here’s just a few examples of how we use SEO to bring our businesses forward:
- Promote your business to the top of Google. Google is used worldwide for an array of reasons. Reaching the top via SEO means you’re maximising brand exposure, lead generation and potential for sales.
- Enhance brand reputability and trustworthiness. There’s a reason 75% of Google searchers don’t go further than the first page. Many follow the idea that Google only trusts the first few listings it shares with its users, so reaching this elusive few does wonders for your brand..
- Your target audience are looking for you themselves. They’re the ones in need of a solution to their issue or question they’ve typed in the search engine. They’re actively looking to find a product or service that will end their search. This means leads generated via SEO are high quality and genuinely interested in taking a look at what you have to offer.
PPC and SEO Services Based Around the Colchester and Essex Areas
No matter where your local area is based, we can help you jumpstart your PPC and SEO approaches when it comes to digital marketing. However, if you’re looking to work with an agency that supports your local Colchester and Essex area, here’s what we can help you with:
- PPC Essex Pay per click ads in Essex are one of the best ways to get your brand’s name out there amongst the growing number of Essex based businesses. With our PPC Essex services, we’ll ensure your pay per click ad reaches the attention of your target Essex consumer as they browse search engines.
- SEO Essex Our SEO Essex services are the ideal way for us to pull your business forward, without being too conspicuous. We can use local data and keyword analysis to highlight the most prominently used keywords within your particular industry in the Essex area.
- PPC Colchester PPC ads in Colchester are something we can go over and above in, as we generate new Colchester based leads for your local business. From curating bespoke tag lines that will capture the eye of Colchester locals, to placing our PPC campaigns in exactly the right place – we’ll raise your business to the forefront of digital Colchester competition.
- SEO Colchester Our Colchester SEO specialities are perfect if you’d like to harness the power of digital marketing and attract your specific target audience. Or, you might aspire to become the highest ranking listing on Google for your particular industry in Colchester. Without a doubt, Acquisition Agency can get you there.
How Acquisition Agency Can Transform Your PPC and SEO Strategies
At Acquisition Agency, we’re a team full of dedicated Colchester and Essex based digital marketing experts. Here, we offer the entire package of digital marketing services required to either completely launch or revive your online presence. Whether you’re looking for PPC Essex services or SEO Colchester providers, we know exactly what we’re doing with both PPC and SEO – particularly in our local areas around Colchester and Essex.
Still confused about the differences between PPC vs SEO, or how they could help your business? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any outstanding questions after reading this guide. Call our Colchester office on 01206 615 010. Alternatively, you can put forward your PPC and SEO questions to our team via our contact page, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. We’re always just a few clicks away, and happy to have a chat about what our PPC and SEO services can do to elevate your brand amongst the infinite online empire.
Connecting companies with resilient relationships
Throughout the growth of our brand, we have found that there is power in unity. We’d like to share this ethos with you, our clients. As your brand journey expands, we will connect you with others that will help you grow, too.
FIND OUT MORE
FIND OUT MORE
FIND OUT MORE